designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, February 19, 2010

The new face of comedy. . . !

Ok friends and bloggers, I think we've beat the Coco Rocha non story to death so lets move on to a more important topic: Chelsea Handler. Now she is my kind of humor: self deprecating, completely obnoxious, rude, crude, bitchy, and totally sassy!

She will spare no one with her criticism, including herself, and I love that. She spouts about drinking vodka, completely forgets her lines and laughs about it and will give you the "I can't believe what I just heard look" that made Johnny Carson famous, especially when she's picking on her Mexican little person sidekick, Chuey. Handler is now my favorite late night talk show comedian, by a long shot.

Here are some funny interview moments:

Katie Price: “I use the name Katie Price and Jordan – don’t ask me why.”

Chelsea Handler: “Honey, I’m not going to ask you 'why' anything. It’s your business what you want to do. You can go live with your horses and your kids and get Botox – I don’t give a shit.”

Handler is a no-holds-barred comedian and you had better be sharp and on your game if you plan on taking her on. She is quick witted and sharp as a tack. David Letterman, Jay Leno and Jon Stewart bore me to death. Chelsea will pick on celebrities in a similar way that Kathy Griffin does and take the ever boring politics out of the equation.

Here's an exchange with celebrity blogger Perez Hilton:

Perez Hilton: “In my book I mention how you’re fucking the Head of ‘E!’.”

Chelsea Handler: “First of all, we call it ‘porking’ and ‘love-making’. Second of all, that’s not a secret. But wait, what does it say about the fact that I am having sex with the Head of ‘E!’, by the way, we haven’t been having a lot of sex lately.”

Perez Hilton: “Well one of my motto's is that you’ve got to give head to get ahead.”

Chelsea Handler: “Well that’s just stupid. That’s not how you get a job. If you had a TV show, you’d know.”

Like I said, my kind of funny!

Jim
jlamore.com

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore