designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gaga on Q

Hi Jennifer & friends! Q Magazine is big in the UK and on the cover is topless Lady Gaga! I really like Lady Gaga and this has shocked a lot of stuffy Brits and some locations where the magazine is sold refused show the cover unless it was wrapped in plastic.

Wrapped in plastic? For this picture? But wait! There's more!

Apparently Lady Gaga is wearing a little something "extra" in her pants during this photoshoot and, she's strapped it on for this picture. She did this to support the year long rumor that Lady Gaga is a man or at least a hermaphrodite. WHAT?

I've never heard this rumor before but apparently it's spreading like wildfire across the web. I'm on the Internet everyday and I never heard it before. What gives! Lady Gaga admits that she carries herself in a masculine way on stage and sings in a low register so she decided to take the photoshoot to the next level and kind of parody herself and create some publicity for herself. I like Lady Gaga's music and I don't think she needs to create publicity but then again, what do I know.

I'm curious to see how this "rumor" plays out.

Clare
London, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore