designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love the Black Orchid Jeans!

Good morning Jennifer & Friends: It's so early in LA right now and I can't sleep so what better way to relax then to write

I love all the new Black Orchid jeans you just got in but I can only afford one pair at this time so I have a tough choice between three really great style. So, . . . . !

I choose this pair! I love the dark smokey grey color and the stressed areas add a nice touch because they show up in a white colored thread and not so ripped that it looks like I need a new pair. The rips are just right.

I have solid black jeans and many pairs of light and dark jeans but I don't have this color. Super cute!

On a side note! The model pictured below is completely gorgeous! Seriously Jennifer, I live in Los Angeles where it seems that everyone is beautiful but they all look the same. But the women you find in Wisconsin seem real and unique and she doesn't look like anyone I've ever seen before. I would kill for that hair! Anyway, I thought you would like to know that.

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

1 comment:

Jade said...

rumor has it there will be some black orchid leggings coming in in march!

Powered by J. LaMore