designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, February 05, 2010

I got a new camera. . . !

Hi Jennifer & friends & bloggers! I love the friends blog and really enjoy the new personalities that have joined the fun! How great is that!

I got a great new digital camera as a birthday gift from my fiance' and after seeing all the beautiful fashion images that jlamore.com produces, I thought it would be fun to try my hand at photography. It's so much fun but it's hard too! I'm a little intimidated by it. I only had smaller point and shoot pocket cameras but this thing is a serious piece of work. It's a Canon Rebel XRT.

I only have one lens but can now appreciate the work and the eye of people who are really good at this. This camera came with some software to store all the pictures and can even edit them if you like.

So this weekend, I'm going out in the cold and rainy London streets and I'm going to take some pictures and see what happens. I'll post them on the friends blog so everyone can comment if they like. If the J. LaMore photographers would like to comment I would REALLY appreciate it. Hint! Hint! :)

I really enjoyed the article below on the green eyed "Afghan Girl". What a fantastic story!

Wish me luck!

Clare
London, England

1 comment:

Nina said...

I can't wait to see all the new images you produce from your new camera!

Powered by J. LaMore