designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jessica Simpson to add watches to fashion empire

Jessica Simpson is adding watches to her fashion empire :) I'll have to admit that I have a pair of Jessica Simpson shoes and I really like them!

This is what Jess had to say about her upcoming watch collection...
"Creating and inspiring the collection is very near to my heart- my mom and I work on this collectively and its a passion for the both of us. It is a joy to be able to create a line that is affordable and fashionable. Collecting watches, both new and vintage, has been a hobby of mine for some time so adding watches to the collection was a natural extension."
The massive 35 piece collection for both women and men will range from $60 - $250 and expected to launch this Fall.
New York

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore