designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, February 22, 2010

Back from the Big Apple

Last weekend, my parents and I took a trip to NYC. The trip was mostly to do research on art schools (I plan on attending in the fall), but we did get to do some sightseeing as well. Fashion Week had just started, so of course I coerced my parents into trekking over to Bryant Park to see the famous Tents.


It was quite exciting to see where all the action takes place. Though Bryant Park annually holds this world-renowned event, the park itself is not that big. So much fashion in one tiny place! I stood in front of the tents for about 20 minutes with my camera waiting to see if anyone interesting would come in or out, but alas, they did not. However, I'm still glad I got to see it since it is the last year Fashion Week will be held at Bryant Park before moving to Lincoln Center.

What else did I do while there, you ask? Visited Parsons The New School for Design and toured the campus, though they did not let us go in the fashion design building because they were in the process of taping the Project Runway finale! ... Went to see Billy Elliot on Broadway... and ate at the cutest place for brunch in Tribeca, Bubby's (so good!).

I can't wait to go back for good!

Creative Director

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore