designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The New Friends Magazine . . . !

Hi Friends & Bloggers: I am sent countless emails from women all over the country who read the friends blog and ask me questions about fashion, style, fitness, health, relationships, etc., as well as a large assortment of other questions.

So, the J. LaMore team and I decided to add a 'magazine style' element to the blog with articles on just about everything including answering questions from readers and post as many as we can for all to see and read. This is going to be a lot of work but I think it will be fun as well.

Here's a question I received yesterday:

". . . since you work with your husband, how do you handle the popularity when he's behind the scenes. . . ? "

That's actually a very good question, one I get asked often. Anyone who has met my husband knows he prefers being behind the scenes and intentionally propels me into the spotlight. Any popularity I have is a direct result of his tireless efforts to put me out in front at all times! I feel incredibly lucky to have a husband that is my number one fan and do all I can to share with everyone the important part he plays at J. LaMore.

Since J. LaMore and jlamore.com take a lot of people to operate I couldn't make it work without him so the negative connotations that 'you work with your husband?' may bring it doesn't necessarily apply here. I desperately need him. There are some women who have husbands that could never work in this type of relationship where a husband would compare his role to a wife's role and then measure the success rate of the two. If that happened here, J. LaMore would crumble and be half of what it's become.

We are husband and wife but we are business partners too and we have learned to combine and seperate the two when needed. Everything you see with jlamore.com, the photography, and the blog as well as all the other behind the scenes geek stuff is because of him, not me! I can't do any of that.

I hope this answered yor question.

Jennifer LaMore

If you have a question let me know and I post it here if you like.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore