designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cozy layers & cool looks . . !


Hi Jennifer, friends & all the new bloggers! I love all the activity!

I've been following the images and videos of NY Fashion Week and this year it seems that all you saw were the big name designers and old stand-bys company's who have managed to weave their way through the down economy. Apparently the cost of showing your goods this year didn't go down and the cost of wearing designer names didn't go down either either. I have to say that I'm a little confused.

Some of the fashions I did like were the old comfy cozy styles that look fantastic and have some functionality. They may be expensive, but at least you can wear these looks year in and year out. This look by Wiliam Rast I thought was beautiful. The scarf combined with what looks like a military style jacket, was stunning.

On a more local note the Lauren Moshi top with the Black Orchid jeans shown on the upper right is an amazing look. I love how you styled this casual but chic top with a grey skinny jean. Cute!

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore