designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, October 25, 2007

You'll have it forever...!

After I saw the new Whiting & Davis mesh clutches at J. LaMore, I was instantly reminded of one of MY FAVORITE clutches of all time – a silver mesh clutch that I bought my freshman year in high school (in 1994) for an old boyfriend’s prom! I STILL use that clutch to this day! (I just took a picure of it and posted it, at left.) I’ve had this clutch for so long that I had forgotten where I bought it and who made it. I just checked, and sure enough, it’s a Whiting & Davis!

Take it from me, you will keep these clutches in your wardrobe for years – I’ve had mine for 13 – and I still get so many compliments. One of my girlfriends even asked to borrow it a couple weeks ago. You can't beat staying power like that!

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore