designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sex and the City: THE MOVIE


I don't know about everyone else but I can't wait until the Sex and the City Movie comes out. There was a lot of talk about making this movie, but surfacing are the first pictures of the ladies on set. The movie is due to be released May 2008. I don't know if I can wait that long! I am so excited to see all the different outfits that they girls wear. These ladies are my style icons. They all have their own individual style which makes them all unique and chic. If you can't wait until May, log onto instyle.com and click away on the ladies in New York City!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore