designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Jungle Red

One of my best girlfriends has been touting Nars’ Jungle Red nail polish for the past year… A year ago she read that it was the best and most universally-flattering nail polish color; she has been using it as her go-to red ever since. Admittedly, I love red toenails but am more hestitant to wear such a bright color on my fingernails – primarily because I can’t find a red that compliments my skin tone. I finally tried Jungle Red from Nars and am a convert for sure! It really is the perfect red! As my wardrobe eases into fall, it seems to be the ideal color on both my toes and fingers! Love it.

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore