designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Sounds like everyone had a great Halloween weekend! Our main event (trick-or-treating) may be cancelled because of Tropical Storm Noel.. we'll have to wait and see. Meanwhile, here is a pic of my daughter, Emily, dressed up for her Halloween parade at preschool. I'll post one of the Anna after tomorrow night.
Amanda K in Miami
PS- I agree with all the friends regarding the Whiting & Davis clutches- when I am lucky enough to be out without a diaper bag, I want to carry something small that is big on style. These clutches fit the bill!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore