designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Find Fashion and More at J.Lamore...


Happy Thursday everyone! Just wanted to remind you all that jlamore.com is not only one of the best sites to search for the finest fashion apparel, but is also a great resource for travel tips, beauty advice, celebrity gossip and more! My boyfriend flew to NYC this a.m. for a business meeting, so I decided to check the blog archive to see if there was any info on places to eat. I was pleasantly surprised to find a whole “blog-versation” on NY Restaurants! Thanks to all the friends at jlamore.com for sharing such valuable info and for helping me keep my man well-fed while he's away!




No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore