designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Walk It Out For Wishes

Thanks to the lovely facebook, I was invited to an event called "Walk It Out For Wishes" hosted by the sorority girls of Chi O (My sisters best friend Lindsey Dieter being part of that!).This event is a fashion show benefiting the Make a Wish Foundation, and the event invite me tells me that J. LaMore fashions will be part of it!

If you have a facebook and want to see the event, click here.




Some info the event gave me was:

Date:
Friday, November 9, 2007
Time:
9:00pm - 11:00pm
Location:
Madison Avenue





I wish I could be there! J. LaMore gals, will you all be attending?? I'm anxious to hear all about this!! What items will be in the show (or is this a surprise??) I would recommend putting the models in any of the new Modern Vintage boots... how could they not be a hit!


-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore