designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, October 29, 2007

Beauty Event

Thanks Kalyn! I bet you were a great (and stylish) cop!! It was fun being a bride, but I wish I was something a little warmer! It was about 32 degrees on Saturday night. Burrr!

Jennifer, I love the pictures from the Beauty Event! The fashion show was great. Items like the Poleci "Net Ruffle" Dress, the Christopher Deane "Bronze Felicity Babydoll" Dress, Laundry "Champagne Woven" Top all turned heads! There were also some items in the show which are not up on the site yet. One of my favorites was a gorgeous blue dress that our jlamore.com model miss Jessica had on. Just wait and see for yourself...gorgeous is an understatement!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore