designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Celebs, Hit Songs, Baby Bumps!

I love number track 2 on brit's cd!! "Piece of Me" main chorus goes:

I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous(You want a piece of me)I’m Mrs. Oh my God that Britney’s Shameless(You want a piece of me)I’m Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in(You want a piece of me)I’m Mrs. she’s too big now she’s too thin(You want a piece of me)

So true! Brit may be a mess, and may have made many many mistakes, but I like that she can sing about how the media treats her!

In other celeb news, how exciting that J. Lo is pregnant! (at least according to US weekly.) Fashionable celebrities like Nicole and J. Lo may have baby bumps, but that's gives all the more reason for fabulous outfits! J. LaMore is (obviously) not focused on maternity wear, but many of the items would be perfect for expecting mothers. The Qi Cashmere "Babydoll Turtle Neck" Dress would be so cute with some tights and a baby bump underneath!!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore