designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, October 22, 2007

Milwaukee Recommendations

Hi Friends: I am going to be in Milwaukee in a couple weeks for my ex-boyfriend’s wedding! (Yes, a biggie)! Although I’m still working on the what-to-wear, I could particularly use some help with any recommendations for dinner, brunch, drinks, etc. I am going to be in town from Friday night until Sunday afternoon. My boyfriend (that is, my CURRENT boyfriend) wants to take a tour of Miller Brewery, but we otherwise don’t know of any other things or places that are must-do or must-see. If anyone has any suggestions, I’d be happy to hear. Feel free to email me. Thanks for the help!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore