designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Items!!!

What a treat to take a quick break from studying and see that there are new items up on the site!! The first item I saw that I cannot live without are the Susana Monaco "Wide Leg" Pants. They are PERFECT for so many reasons....


1. They are Susana, and I love everything Susana (who doesn't?!)


2. Chocolate brown pants are begging me to buy them right now. Jeans, black pants, corduroys... I have way too many of these. I need some brown pants like this!


3. They are beyond trendy. The perfect wide leg pant because they aren't as wide as some pants this style are (even though those are also very hot!), so they are a good transition pant to ease into the trend (that may sound kind of dorky, but we all know how hard it is to jump from one trend to another in the blink of the eye.)


4. Again since they are wide leg pants... can you say flattering! Loved skinnies, but they did not get along with my body. Wide leg pants are perfect to flatter all shapes and sizes!


Oh Jennifer and gang, you have done it once again. Amazing new items!!


-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore