designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Need New Jeans!

As you all know, boyfriends, hubbies, boy pals, etc. have a way with words when it comes to fashion advice. It just doesn't come out right... at least in my situation. Last night my "darling" boyfriend basically told me that he was tired of looking at the same emblem on my butt pockets! I admit that I have been stuck on a certain brand for a while and we both agreed that it was time to expand my jean collection...(after he apologized, of course!)


If you haven't checked out the jeans on jlamore.com lately, you are in for a suprise. Not only do they have a great selection, but the prices are so reasonable! My favorites are the Miss Me "Belgium" Jeans and the Miss Me "Montague" Jeans. They are so cute and both are under $100. That's unheard of. Love the back pockets on them too!
Definitely think my man will be pleased. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore