designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Clutches for Night AND Day!

I LOVE a clutch – for evening AND for day – and I'm so glad to see this new collection by Whiting & Davis at J. LaMore. Clutches bestow a smart, ladylike look that I just can’t get from my oversized bags, and yet they still provide enough room for my credit cards, I.D., lipstick, etc. These metal mesh bags are perfect additions to my assortment.

Whiting & Davis has a serious celebrity following, and their bags have been spotted under the arms of Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton, to name just a couple… These clutches are super fashionable and at a really reasonable price! Love them!

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore