designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Halloween

Halloween is the best time and pretty much only time where we are able to dress how ever we like and who ever we like. There are so many different costumes that I have seen, while living in San Francisco. Well, this year is not going to be so wild living in Omaha.
Every year my roommates throw a huge Halloween party. This year we wanted to all put our creativity together and dress up as something clever to make people laugh. Well, I think we are going to do it! There are three of us and we are all going to be in orange jumpsuits dressing like Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie (of course with her baby bump), and I am going o be Brit Brit Spears. Even though she has not officially been behind bars, I am guessing between now and Halloween she will at some point! I am so excited and I am sure that it will be a hit here!

Julie, these are some ideas of what my friends and I have been in the past; snow white, dog the bounty hunter and his wife beth, pirate, madonna, peacock, queen of hearts, madonna(like a virgin of course). These are just a few I will think of more!

Caitlin

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore