designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

14 More Days...

Today my mom sent me some Halloween decorations in the mail (which were very cute, thanks mom!) I'm used to decorating my whole house for my dad for the holidays, and Halloween was always one of my favorites to do. Does anyone else love Halloween and to decorate for it? Do you do anything else special for Halloween?? We always used to carve pumpkins, but the only part of that I liked was eating the pumpkin seeds in the end.


I finally decided I'm going to a be a bride for Halloween, thanks for all the ideas! Any cute costumes that anyone is going to be, or your kids for those of us who have them?? The little girl I babysit for also is going to be a bride, which I can't wait to see how cute she looks in person.


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore