designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Great New Product!


Being a busy mom of two (with one on the way), I am always on the lookout for beauty products that I can pick up at the grocery store that are inexpensive but still feel luxurious. I just picked up the Dove Ultra Rich Cream Oil Body Wash and I love it! It really does leave your skin feeling soft and smooth all day, and I can usually skip the after-shower lotion. (a plus when I'm trying to rush out the door to carpool to preschool) Additionally, it smells great and the big bottle will last forever. Give it a try; you won't be disappointed, and with drier air settling across the country this fall and winter, your skin will benefit!
Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore