designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall Jackets

Does anyone else think this is the season of the jacket?? I can’t remember any other season when I have coveted SO MANY fall jackets. My collection keeps growing (even if the temperatures aren’t dropping). I love versatility (don’t we all), but this season I keep finding more and more jackets that I just “have to have!” I either have (or want) a particular jacket for when I wear black, a jacket for when I wear brown, one for when I’m accessorizing with gold, and one for when I’m accessorizing with silver... And of course, I still have others that are just so beautiful, I can’t pass them up! A few of my favorites are the ABS Tweed Swing Jacket (at left), the Poleci Patent Leather Lazor Jacket, the Yoana Baraschi Birkin Checker Cropped Jacket, and the Ardistia Zeva Bishop Jacket. I’m sure I have a reason to get them ALL! ;)

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore