designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Perfect Saturday Shopping Outfit


It has been a while since I have been shopping. My boyfriend's sister-in-law discovered a new boutique owned by a woman that just moved here from NYC. Of course my first question to her was, "Why Omaha?", No family or friends, just looking for her soulmate. She comes from a 15 year career at IN STYLE magazine as the Director of Accessories. What a job and culture shock moving to Omaha. Her store, Trocadero, carries the best of the best gifts, purses and accessories. Since JlaMore is not in Omaha, I need somewhere else to go for retail therapy.
On my planned shopping spree today I wore my favorite Qi Cashmere "Single Button Cardigan" Sweater with black skinny jeans and my Beverly Feldman "Hybrid" boots. I looked adorable and dressed with Jlamore from head to toe, and was complimented in every store I went into! That is why every piece you can mix and match.






No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore