designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Britney, Britney, Halloween, and Britney!

I'd have to agree with you Amy and Kalyn... I still love Britney! I already pre-ordered the CD... I really can't wait!! If you want to hear the songs before the CD is released (which is on this coming Tues) you can go to MTV.com and listen to the whole thing!


To the left is a picture from Halloween last night. From left to right we've got a Sailor, CSI agent, a bride (me!), McCLovin (I personally have never seen Superbad, but this guy supposedly looks just like the character in the movie), Minnie Mouse, Baseball Player, and a Jail Bird! A few people thought I looked like Britney from the whole Britney and Madonna VMA performance. I wasn't going for that, but I guess I can see it!

Caitlin, how did your costume work out?? It was too funny, I saw three girls with the same idea, but instead they were Britney, Lindsey, and Nicole.

Hope everyone else who celebrated Halloween last night had a safe and fun time!!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore