designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, October 22, 2007

Milwaukee

Amanda, although I'm from Madison, I actually do live in Milwaukee now. Unfortunately, I'm not the best person to come to for anything unless it has to do with college life. The one thing I have heard is great are the shops on East Brady street. I personally have never had the chance to get over there, but I hear its a nice area with cute little shops (clothes stores like J. LaMore, as well as little gift shops, art galleries, etc.)

Let me know what you guys do in Milwaukee and what you end up liking. I'd love to hear more about the city that I live in since I don't get to experience it in that way!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore