designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween


It is always so much fun to see pictures from Halloween. Sorry it has taken me so long to get some Halloween pictures up. In the picture to the left Paris (my roommate Ashley), Me (Lohan), and Nicole (my roommate Meghan). We had a blast. On the back of our jail jump suits we spray painted HILTON, LOHAN, AND RITCHIE in glam gold. The party was a hit on Saturday. We had a wide variety of costumes from boxers to Mario and Lugi. Halloween is always one of my favorite holidays. It is always fun to dress up and be something or someone different for a day.
This will be my first halloween day that I am not going to dress up. I guess this is growing up. Instead, I will pass out candy to all the little Snow Whites and Buzz Lightyears that roam through the street go to sleep and wake up the next morning and can't wait for it to be halloween next year!

Caitlin

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore