designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time for Fall

Ahhh Fall is in the air (Finally.) I'm not sure if I should be excited or not, since I do love fall... but I dread winter. So I guess I can enjoy it while it lasts!! Now that it's actually cold enough to wear fall clothes (I've been wearing shorts and t-shirts the last week!) I can finally start pulling out my favorite fall J. LaMore items. This weekend a bunch of my girlfriends that go to college in Madison, Minnesota, and Iowa are coming to visit Milwaukee. I can't wait!!!


We have a party that we are going to on Friday night, and I need something to wear that can handle being outside in the cold, but also inside where it tends to get warm. I'm thinking something like the Taylor & Hyde "Square Neck Babydoll" Dress with leggings would be perfect (and a cardigan for the walk of course). This dress is adorable, and any woman would be lucky to show this off!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore