designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, October 22, 2007

Calorie Count Plus

I've been googling around to find weight maintenance/loss websites and I found the best one. It's a FREE website where you can log your goals and what you need to do to reach your goals. You enter what you eat (it has virtually every food) and the exercise you have done for the day. At the end of the day, it gives you an analysis of how you did that day calorie intake wise, along with giving you a "nutrition grade." So far today I have a C-! Oops! Well, more motivation to go work out so I can look even better in my J. LaMore clothing!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore