designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fall Colors!

Black...brown...white...boring. I'm getting sick of wearing the same colors over and over- literally take a look in my closet. I have it divided by color, and while brown takes up about half, the other half is basically all plain Jane colors. I need some variety this fall! Neutrals are hot this fall and don't take me wrong, I will be buying PLENTY more, but I think I need something a little more colorful to brighten my days!


J. LaMore has plenty of colorful fall items for me to choose from. I love the green Qi Cashmere "Cable Turtle Neck" Dress, and the gorgeous red Qi Cashmere "Rumba Red Open Neck" Tunic , as well as the ever so colorful 1060 Sherman "Multi Color" Dress. I think the item that would add a ton of color, while still not making me feel "too bright" (is there even such a feeling?), would have to be the Miss Me "Red Plaid" Jacket. This gorgeous red jacket will be sure to add color to my closet!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore