designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wow. . . Great "new arrivals"

Hi Jennifer and Friends: There are some beautiful new arrival's on jlamore.com. I especially love the Life & Death top. The color combination is beautiful and the raw edges make it a 'rocker' style that I like to wear out on the town in LA. (I've been gatting out a little more lately.)

I just read that you're getting in DA-NANG! Let me know immediately when its on the site. Pleeeeeaaassse don't forget! I love DA-NANG!

I also noticed that jlamore.com is getting some buzz in LA. You've been getting some press on a few blog and shopping sites! Congrats!

Lynn LA, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore