designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's Officially Spring!


Finally, I can look at these spring clothes without looking out the window next to me and seeing snow! Yesterday was officially the first day of spring, but today it actually feels like it in Madison. Sunny and beautiful!
Great new items on the site along with this great day. I can't believe that there is only a Large left in that Sky "Beaded V Plunge" Halter. Those are some lucky ladies who get to wear that around town, I love that top! I also love the Sky "Beaded Halter" Top. (Can ya tell what my new favorite designer is??) It would look really cute with the Twisted Heart "White Ruffle" Skirt. I love white and blue (or turquoise) together. So cute!

Happy Spring!!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore