designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, March 30, 2007

Curly Hair





Hi, Julie!
I have hair that has gone through several different stages throughout my life... wavy, very curly, frizzy, wavy again! When it is too hot or humid outside to blow out my hair, I use Aveda Confixor. I towel dry my hair, comb it through, then work about a small palmful of the stuff from root to tip. Then I lean over and scrunch with the damp towel. (That is my trick- I seem to get better defined curls this way than if I scrunch with my hands) Then, I either let it air dry, or use a diffuser. The less manipulation of the curls until they are dry, the better!

When I checked out the Aveda website, I noticed a line I haven't tried called be curly curl control. I think I may give this product a try... though I don't know if I'll ever be able to part with the wonderful smell of the confixor!!
Amanda K in Miami
PS- I know that Ananda Spa and Salon in Madison carries Aveda products!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore