designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Barking Dog . . .

I can't believe I'm blogging about this but I'm at the end of my rope and don't know what else to do. Here's the deal . . .

About a week ago a dog started barking in my neighborhood. "Bark" doesn't really describe this noise appropriately - it's more of a very high pitched yip that could shatter glass! I don't mind the occasional barking dog but this is constant - darn thing starts barking at 6:30 in the morning and we've heard it bark as late as 10:00PM! I know, I know, I'm not that old, 10:00 shouldn't be a big deal but when you have a 9mo. old baby that goes to bed at 7:00, 10:00 is suddenly a very big deal. This morning at 6:26 when the dog woke me up, I ran outside to see if I could find it/it's home/it's negligent owners and I narrowed my search down to 2 homes. I came home and settled down and decided to revisit the homes later in the morning so as not to say anything I might regret. Of course when I returned the neighbors were gone. I plan to go back around dinner time. I know it sounds crazy that I can't figure out which yard the barking is coming from but it's really hard to tell. I thought about peeking over the fence but I don't want anyone to think I've completely lost it. If I have to listen to that dog another day, I really am going to lose it though.

If you have any advice or have dealt with a similar situation, PLEASE HELP!!!

Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Max:

I would leave a note on the door and let them know what the dog is doing. I would then indicate on the note that if the barking doesn't stop you will call the police or animal control. The police will show up and after awhile they wil get tired of the calls and start to write tickets.

You could also wait until the owners are home and tell them the problem. If they are uncopperative then call the police.

Jim

Powered by J. LaMore