designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, March 02, 2007

Fabric Gallery. . . .

Hi friends and bloggers: I was at a Grand Opening party for great friends of ours at "Dream Kitchens." The opened a new showroom in Delafield. While there, I met two gals Nancy Showers and Landy Brown who own a fabric business called Fabric Gallery .

We had a fun and interesting conversation and I wanted to mention them to you if you ever had any interior design thoughts or ideas for you home. I think they would make a great addition to jlamore.com and the vast network of friends who may need some help. I know I do!

So if you need any help, check them out!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore