designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good Dog

Well, I went to visit my neighbors this morning about the dog. Much to my surprise, they have 2 dogs that bark. No wonder I couldn't tell where the barking was coming from. These little guys run all over their back yard like energizer bunnies just yipping and barking the whole time. I told them we could hear the barking very clearly in our house and it's starting to get a little frustrating listening to it all day and all night. They seemed a little irritated with me but they did agree to monitor the dogs more closely and to be more aware of the hours in which the dogs are barking. I'm happy to report that so far, so good. It's been almost 2 hours and no barking. The real test will be if my little girl can get both naps in without any barking in the background. I'll keep you posted.

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore