designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Curly/Wavy Hair Help!


Amanda had blogged about how waves are in a few weeks back, and for a second I thought YES, my hair is naturally curly/wavy! My problem is, I never wear it curly because I have not found a good product to use to have 'controlled curls' rather then a frizz ball on my head. Since I'm going to Mexico next week, I was hoping to get some idea on how to wear my hair curly and have it still look good since I hear it's hard to keep hair straight with the humidity!

Any tips on products or just ideas on how to get great wavy or curly hair?? Let me know!! Also if anyone has ever been to Cancun I'd love to hear about your favorite clubs, restaurants, and just about Cancun in general!
-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore