designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Love Mini Dresses!

A girl was in the store the other day asking about wearing the Lure "Madonna" Pocket Hoodie as a dress. I'd never thought about that, but it would be fun to try and pull off! Jess if you have time during your next model shoot you should try it out as a dress and show us how it looks. It may be a little short, but hey mini dresses are in, and who says we can't make the rules on how 'mini' it can be!
Amanda, I love Stila make-up! I've never been daring enough to try smokey eyes on my own, but that set sounds easy enough to me. I might have to try it out!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore