designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tech Problem Fixed . . . !

Hi gang! The "tech boys" came through with flying colors and fixed the problem. I'm sure they used every pen from their pocket protector's on this one. (That's probably not true because I don't even know what the problem was! tee hee, tee hee!)

All I know is that I've spoken with them on the phone, . . . like . . . . three times since we launched the site last year and every time I do it sounds like they're whispering into the phone like it's a secret from a dark closet in the basement from their parents house. You know the type!

Anyway, I like to tease them but I would be crazy out of my mind without them. Thanks guys!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore