designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, March 26, 2007

White


I can't remember if we've talked about this before???

When can I start wearing white pants?
It seems that, as long as they're worn with the appropriate top, they can be worn pretty much year round. My Mom and a few friends seriously disagree with me though. A few of my girlfriends think they can only be worn from Memorial Day to Labor Day. My Mom says from Easter to Labor Day. Most of my white items are fairly light weight so I haven't considered wearing them yet because it's still pretty cool here. I'll be in LA for Easter weekend though and want to wear white pants to brunch. It's okay to wear them, right? I'm thinking about pairing them with the Poleci "Paisley Silk Wrap" Top. Let me know what ya'll think.

Max

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore