designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday Night

Amanda, my perfect Saturday night is nothing as exciting as yours or Max's! But, it would have to be something like spending the night with my Best Friends. We love to go to dinner and shop in Greenway Station (it's an outdoor mall in Middleton,WI.) There's so many great restaurants there, my favorite being Cheeseburger in Paradise- I love the atmosphere! Around Christmas time the mall has a huge beautiful Christmas tree in the center, and they have certain nights with free carriage rides, hot chocolate, and fun games and activities for kids. That picture is off the website of one of the carriage rides. They also have other holiday activities like parades and festivals and things, but I've never had the chance to go. I may have to take part in some of the St. Patty's Day Festivities!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore