designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Works Well

I think you did well finding an alternative way to wear the Diane Medak "Silk Cami Dress". When I was reviewing the new items this week Taylor (husband) was sitting next to me and he loved the dress. I showed him the alternative views and he thought it was "very cool" when paired with the jeans. So, for what it's worth, we like it. You always do a great job assembling the outfits and this is no exception.

I also want to thank Jennifer for all the great empire waist tops and dresses (like the Diane Medak "Silk Cami"). I'm not a huge fan of my old maternity clothes and now I have some very stylish options - seeing as how I'm expecting baby #2 :)

Max Reno, NV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Max and Taylor! Wow! What exciting news. And to think you annouced it first "here on jlamore.com." :)

I think "James" would be a great name for a boy!

Jim

Powered by J. LaMore