designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Trip to Saint Malo, France

Hi Max: I thought I would check in before I leave for four days in St Malo on the north coast of France on the English Channel. Its beautiful there and we're staying at a B & B. Some of those little B&B's are pretty primitive. We travel along the coast to all the fishing villages and quaint little restaurants and shops. It's been two years since the last trip there. It's approx 400 km from Paris and the scenery is gorgeous. We don't own a car so we rented a tiny little car. It's awful!

We'll bring our own wine and picnic along the way, although the weather is not very good for that right now but, who cares. I packed a small suit case with several jlamore.com items that Jennifer sent me for the friends benefit. Thank you Jennifer!

i'll take pictures and post them when I get back. If i can figure out how to do that.

Juliette Paris FRA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore