designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, March 05, 2007

Technical problems. . .!

Hi friends, guests, and bloggers! Jlamore.com is having some technical difficulties, or I should say, Internet Explorer (IE) is having issues with our site! Our crack team of "tech boy's" are on the job! I'm sure they have Bill Gates on the phone right now giving him an earful!

I would try and explain it to you but when they explained the problem to me, all I heard was "blah, blah, blah, . . . problem,. . . . . blah, blah, blah,. . . . . getting it fixed now, . . . . . blah blah, blah, . . . ." See what I mean! So what's the point.

Jennifer

I think it's already fixed!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore