designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, March 03, 2007

What do you think?

I am obsessed with the Diane Medak "Silk Cami Dress". What do you think about this outfit? I wanted to style it in a way that I could wear it out with friends. Would you wear it with the Immortality "Aphrodite Steel" Jean? I'd love to know and get feedback...so leave your comments please!Thanks!

Jessica P
Stylist/Model

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this as a dress only and not with the jeans.

Sally

Anonymous said...

I like it with the jeans best of all.

Kelly
San Diego

Julie M said...

I love love love this dress, and I think it looks cute paired with the jeans! Personally I would wear it alone, because I am more of a dress kind of girl- but I like the way you've styled it!

Anonymous said...

Either way is a great. I like it alone for the sexy look but with jeans, it's trendy.

Carla B
Seattle, WA

Anonymous said...

I like it as a dress with no jeans. The jeans make it look like it's too much clothing

Powered by J. LaMore