designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Pat's. . . . !

I love "St. Paddy's" day like my father used to say. Paddy's is the world famous whiskey from Ireland and you can make some fantastic Irish coffee drinks with it. Although remembering that brings back a lot of partial memory issues! Aye, the good ole' college days. :) You remember those, . . . . right Amanda K? (Jim told me! very funny!)


We are going for dinner with three other couples. It will be so much fun as the place will be packed. It's more of a pub like restaurant with great food tons of beer choices. It's a loud and bawdy younger crowd.

I read your Emeril Lamb and Stout recipe and it sounds so good. I think I will try that for Sunday dinner!
Sarah Dallas, TX

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore