designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fab "What's New"!

Love all the new stuff! I haven't been able to see the Lure items in person and I am very excited to! All the pics of Jess do such a great job of showing how amazing all the clothes are- great job!! My favorite new item is definitely the Salvage "Manchester Square" Tube Top. I haven't tried it on, but I want to try wearing it as a dress! If anyone one gets it and can pull it off as a dress, send pics! I love tube dresses, they are such a huge part of my spring and summer wardrobe. J. Lamore has enough to last me through August!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore