designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Love When New Arrivals Come In :)!

Can't wait to see some of the new items on the site from designers like Fashionista, Feel Good, Salvage and my favorite... Sky! I'm going to Mexico in less then a month and I cannot wait to show off some of my new J. LaMore clothes. I'll be wearing the Sky "Halter with Turquoise Detail" out to the clubs for sure! I've also been eyeing these new flip flops that J. LaMore got in recently. Hopefully they'll be up on the site soon for everyone to see!

Hope everyone is having a great week... hang tight, the weekend is only two days away!

P.S. Amanda K, I liked your idea of putting up another picture of yourself on the blog rather then your J. LaMore default pic (I noticed you did that a while back). I'm getting sick of looking at the same picture of myself over and over again !

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore