designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, March 22, 2007

DA-NANG & Poleci. . . Live today!

Hi everyone: DA-NANG will go on the site today and its the best designs for shorts and a casual cargo pant. Too fun! A jacket by Poleci is "catwalk" worthy and I will have to get one for myself and that hardly ever happens because YOU come first and YOU are always my size. I never get anything. Like my husband always says, "you have a house full of nothing to wear. . . " What's up with that! I get tired of hearing that. :)


The "what's new" email will go out this afternoon after all of you have a chance to buy the new things first.

For the new "Friends" I'm sorry for the delay. I had to put the "geek patrol" on the new arrivals and upgrades and then one of them lost his pocket protector,. . . . and well, . . it was chaos. :)

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore